In private practice since 1988, my approach is client-focused, listening to your needs and goals to find the key to helping you succeed. Rapport being so important when choosing a hypnotist, be assured that I take the time to listen to your concerns. Together we develop a plan for guiding you to let go and break free from whatever is holding you back, securing a very real and often deep peace of mind, peace in the heart, and perhaps even peace of soul, through hypnosis and coaching.
My training in areas such as stress/anxiety, weight-loss/healthy eating, end-of-life/grief/bereavement and business areas such as presentations/public speaking support me in helping you achieve your goals.
Married for 28 years and having experienced supportive care-giving to aging grandparents (now deceased) and other family. I easily develop a special connection with seniors and can assist you and your loved ones in a variety of ways.
My goal is to help you BREAK FREE from whatever is holding you back so you can SECURE INNER PEACE. Life changes clients have experienced include better managing anxiety/stress, improving sleep, kicking a bad habit, increasing confidence, improving body confidence and dealing with weight issues.
As a 30+ year self-employed individual, I personally understand and can help you overcome things like imposter syndrome, manage business stress, and other personal issues of starting/growing a business.
If what you’re currently experiencing is holding you back from living the life that you really want, I wonder how soon you will reach out to me to connect, let go, break free, and move forward.
I was first introduced to hypnosis and hypnotherapy after struggling for many years with situational stress which negatively impacted my personal and professional life. I was seriously stuck, to the point that all areas of my life were suffering. My experience as a hypnotherapy client was positive and the results powerful as I I successfully let go of my old behaviours, becoming more confident, resilient and capable of managing life’s stresses better.
As a result of my successful and very positive experience as a hypnotherapy client, I embarked on the journey to become a Certified Hypnosis Practitioner.
“After trying numerous methods over 20+ years to overcome alcohol consumption, I am now completely alcohol free thanks to my sessions with Tamelynda.” ~ Mel D. (London, ON) – Sabotaging Habit
“My congratulations to Tamelynda for getting through my emotional defences. I have been seeing a psychiatrist for 10+ years. The psychiatrist’s office is supposed to be a “safe place” but in all the years seeing him, I very rarely open up as easily or deeply as I did when working with Tamelynda. I turned to her hypnotism service hoping to find relief for insomnia. Last night I slept very well. For much of my life I have felt that things were out of my control and hopeless. Through positive affirmations, Tamelynda assisted me with getting beyond my self doubt. Throughout the entire process, I was fully aware that I was in control. Hypnosis can offer very fast results, and I feel a sense of greater well-being after only a couple of sessions. The sun is indeed shining! Thank you Tamelynda for being such a professional, caring hypnotist.” M.P. (London, ON) – Insomnia
• Certified Consulting Hypnotist (CCH) (NGH)
• Certified Professional Hypnotist (CPH) (ICBCH)
• Certified Canadian Red Cross Instructor, Psychological First Aid
• Certified Mental Health First Aid
• Certified End of Life Hypnosis Specialist (HPTI)
• Certified End of Life Doula (candidate)
• Certificate in Addiction Care & Treatment, Faculty of Medicine, UBC, CE
• Understanding & Working With Autistic Clients in Therapy
• Certified First Aid, CPR, AED, Canadian Red Cross
• Diploma in Adult Education, St. Francis Xavier University
• Professional Co-active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
• Member, International Coaches Federation
• Life Skills Coach, University of Western Ontario
• Certified Family Council Facilitator, Canadian Association of Family Enterprise
• Non Profit Management Professional Certificate, University of Western Ontario
• Public Relations and Communications Professional Certificate, University of Western Ontario
Other Professional Qualifications:
• Ontario Police Record Checks, Vulnerable Sector Check (2018)
• Better Business Bureau, A+ Member
• National Guild of Hypnotists, Member in Good Standing
• International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists, Member in Good Standing
• End-of-Life Doula Association Canada, Member/Supporting – certification in progress
• International Coach Federation, Member
Additional Hypnosis Training for . . .