Hypnosis for Issues that Affect Men
Common Issues and Concerns for Men include …
Anxiety and Stress
Relationship & Marriage Problems including Breakup, Loss, Separation, Divorce
Fertility, Adoption, Parenting, Co-Parenting Issues, Being a Good Father
Affairs & Infidelity
Uncertainty, Indecisiveness and Changes (School, Work, Life)
College / University Challenges including Academic Performance & Focus
Negative Thinking and Self-Talk
Dating Challenges, Commitment Issues
Habit Control or Release (Smoking, Emotional Eating, etc.)
Fears and Phobias
Public Speaking & Presentation Anxiety
Mid-Life Crisis and/or Feeling Blue
Body Image and Masculinity Issues
Sports & Athletic Performance
Self-Esteem, Self-Worth and Confidence
Assertiveness & Communication Issues
When you are living healthier and communicating in a healthier style, you can achieve so many benefits in life including gaining self-confidence and self-esteem, understanding and recognizing your feelings, and earning the respect from others.
You can notice an improvement in communication, create win-win situations, improve decision-making skills, and create honest relationship.these decisions are often stressful and have significant impact on suffering and the quality of living and dying.
Hypnosis offers a way to move forward with less stress and with positive impact on the quality of your life.
Hypnosis itself has been around for centuries: Egyptians in 1550 BC and Mesmer in 1770; Mozart composed the opera “Cosi fan tutte” while hypnotized, Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity was born during self-hypnosis; numerous current-day celebrities are fans of hypnosis (including Tiger Woods, Julia Roberts, Jackie Kennedy, Matt Damon, Ellen DeGeneres, and Oprah.
How is hypnosis conducted? Hypnosis is performed by a trained practitioner who uses verbal cues to create mental images, whereby a state of calm and relaxation is induced to help the patient to cope better with anxiety or pain.
Get more of out of your life.
Hypnosis can help you access the real you and experience individualized progress.
Confidential support is provided in person 1:1 or may be arranged via Zoom from the privacy of your home or office.
• Certified Consulting Hypnotist (CCH) (NGH)
• Certified Professional Hypnotist (CPH) (ICBCH)
• Certified Canadian Red Cross Instructor, Psychological First Aid
• Certified Mental Health First Aid
• Certified End of Life Hypnosis Specialist (HPTI)
• Certified End-of-Life Doula (candidate)
• Certificate in Addiction Care & Treatment, Faculty of Medicine, UBC, CE
• Understanding & Working With Autistic Clients in Therapy
• Certified First Aid, CPR, AED, Canadian Red Cross
• Diploma in Adult Education, St. Francis Xavier University
• Professional Co-active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
• Member, International Coaches Federation
• Life Skills Coach, University of Western Ontario
• Certified Family Council Facilitator, Canadian Association of Family Enterprise
• Non Profit Management Professional Certificate, University of Western Ontario
• Public Relations and Communications Professional Certificate, University of Western Ontario
Other Professional Qualifications:
• Ontario Police Record Checks, Vulnerable Sector Check (2018)
• Better Business Bureau, A+ Member
• National Guild of Hypnotists, Member in Good Standing
• International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists, Member in Good Standing
• End-of-Life Doula Association Canada, Member/Supporting – certification in progress
• International Coach Federation, Member